Champions for Children Circle
Champions for Children is a giving society committed to ensuring that the vital work of the Children and Family Resource Center continues.
The Purpose of This Circle:
- Recognize our most loyal, dedicated donors who pledge and contribute a minimum of $1,000 annually for five years.
- Secure the financial resources necessary to abate the effects of poverty and stress for our community’s young children and vulnerable families.
Champions for Children Circle Donors Receive:
- Satisfaction in providing brighter futures for our kids. The benefits of this tax-deductible gift are immeasurable. In fact, they are life changing.
- An invitation to a members-only evening dinner with stories from the families the circle has helped.
- Special recognition in the annual report.
- Recognition on our Champions Donor Wall.
Just to put this in perspective, an annual gift of $1,000 is a gift of $250 every quarter or a monthly gift of $84. The Champions for Children Circle Celebration dinner is held in the spring. As a new Champion, you receive an invitation and are recognized at the event.
~ Steve and Truly Gwaltney, Champions for Children Circle Members
~ Pete and Jan Richards, Champions for Children Circle Members
~ Jimmy and Hardy Chandler, Champions for Children Circle Members