Champions for Children Circle
Champions for Children is a giving society committed to ensuring that the vital work of the Children and Family Resource Center continues.
The Purpose of This Circle:
- Recognize our most loyal, dedicated donors who pledge and contribute a minimum of $1,000 annually for five years.
- Secure the financial resources necessary to abate the effects of poverty and stress for our community’s young children and vulnerable families.
Champions for Children Circle Donors Receive:
- Satisfaction in providing brighter futures for our kids. The benefits of this tax-deductible gift are immeasurable. In fact, they are life changing.
- An invitation to a members-only evening dinner with stories from the families the circle has helped.
- Special recognition in the annual report.
- Recognition on our Champions Donor Wall.
Just to put this in perspective, an annual gift of $1,000 is a gift of $250 every quarter or a monthly gift of $84. The Champions for Children Circle Celebration dinner is held on the first Monday in May at the Champion Hills clubhouse. As a new Champion, you receive an invitation and are recognized at the event. We hope to see you there.
“The Children and Family Resource Center is the most effective non-profit that I have ever experienced. It is a group that uses its volunteer hours and financial resources in an efficient and effective way. It was an easy decision to get involved.”
~ Steve and Truly Gwaltney, Champions for Children Circle Members
“We feel that parenting is one of the most important jobs there is and were quite impressed with how the center focuses on training parents who might not otherwise have the opportunities to prepare themselves and their children to be the best they can be.”
~ Pete and Jan Richards, Champions for Children Circle Members
“We contribute to the Champions for Children Circle due to the return on our gift. Every dollar invested in high-quality early education can save more than seven dollars later on by increasing graduation rates, reducing teen pregnancy and improving the quality of life for children.”
~ Jimmy and Hardy Chandler, Champions for Children Circle Members