Parents Matter! empowers and educates parents/guardians of pre-teens (children ages 8 to 12) on how to be their child’s sexual health and responsibility educator.
- Receive tips on how to improve communication
- Gain strategies for communicating your values to your child
- Practice answering hard questions
- Learn the truth about kids’ sexual behavior
- Talk with other parents dealing with the same issues
- Get information about puberty and other health topics
The next 5-week Parents Matter! series starts Tuesday, September 10, 2019 5:30-8pm at Flat Rock Middle School (191 Preston Ln., East Flat Rock, NC). Register below to secure your spot!
Free family dinner and onsite childcare provided. Most food needs or allergies can be accommodated.
For questions or to host a Parents Matter series for friends and family, contact Sarah Hoffert at 828-435-2884 (call or text), firstname.lastname@example.org or 698-0674 ext. 155.