- April 15, 2015 - May 13, 2015
5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Young people rate parents as their top source of information about sexuality.
Parents Matter! empowers and educates parents/guardians of pre-teens (children ages 9 to 12) on how to be their child’s sexual health and responsibility educator.
- Tips on how to improve communication
- Gain strategies for communicating your values to your child
- Practice answering hard questions
- Learn the truth about kids’ sexual behavior
- Talk with other parents dealing with the same issues
- Information about puberty and other health topics
Session runs for 5 weeks each Wednesday beginning on April 15th and finishing on May 13th.
For more information visit the Parents Matter! page: https://www.childrenandfamily.org/programs/parents-matter/