We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
- November 7, 2016
5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Parents Matter! empowers and educates parents/guardians of pre-teens (children ages 9 to 12) on how to be their child’s sexual health and responsibility educator.
- Tips on how to improve communication
- Gain strategies for communicating your values to your child
- Practice answering hard questions
- Learn the truth about kids’ sexual behavior
- Talk with other parents dealing with the same issues
- Information about puberty and other health topics
Childcare & dinner are provided at each session.