- February 5, 2015
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The Incredible Years (IY) strengthens parenting skills and teaches effective strategies to help manage children’s challenging behavior.
Participating Parents/Caregivers will receive:
- Weekly parenting sessions for 16 weeks (beginning February 5th and completing on May 21st)
- Free childcare and dinner provided at each session
- Incentives for graduating from the program
- Promote child social, emotional, and academic success
- Promote parenting competencies and stronger families
- Promote a stronger connection between school and home
- Prevent and reduce conduct problems in children
For more information or to register, please contact Becki Woolf or Laura Kollman at 698-0674.