June 16, 2015
9:30 am - 12:00 pm
We will be holding a summertime Preschool series for the first time for parents and caregivers of children ages 3 to 6.
The Incredible Years (IY) strengthens parenting skills and teaches effective strategies to help manage children’s challenging behavior.
Participating Parents/Caregivers will receive:
- Weekly parenting sessions for 16 weeks (beginning Tuesday, June 16th and running every Tuesday until September 29th)
- Snacks are provided at each session
- Limited childcare is available, so sign up quickly
- Incentives for graduating from the program
- Promote child social, emotional, and academic success
- Promote parenting competencies and stronger families
- Promote a stronger connection between school and home
- Prevent and reduce conduct problems in children
For more information or to register, please contact Becki Woolf or Laura Kollman at 698-0674 or visit this page: https://www.childrenandfamily.org/programs/incredible-years/.