Event Phone: 828-698-0674
September 21, 2015
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
THIS TRAINING EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED
Presenter: Amy Thomas
DOCs is designed for the Directors of Centers and meets the third Tuesday of every other month. Directors enjoy the opportunity to network with other directors, discuss issues that are common in their centers, as well as be informed of changes in the child care community. Training credit is provided.
Light snacks will be provided.
You MUST register at least 24 hours in advance in order to attend this meeting.
Credit: 2 hours
Contact: Heather Erwin 828-698-0674 x154
Topic: Lesson Planning– an overview of how teachers can approach lesson planning in 3 easy steps.
• how teachers can break the process down into 3 steps
• how teachers can plan ahead for future lessons etc.
• How teachers can collaborate with the other teachers in their classroom (Teacher collaboration).
• How to work NC FELD into it
• How to use NC FELD with established lesson plans (last year’s) to make them stronger and tailor them to the students in the current year (Child Interest).
*Please bring an example of a completed lesson plan from one your teachers.
*Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the training event so there is ample time to complete the registration process and the training can begin promptly. Also, note that if you register for the training event and are unable to attend, you MUST contact CCR&R prior to the scheduled training event to cancel or you will be liable for the registration costs.