Event Phone: 828-698-0674
|Free Ticketshow details +||$0.00 (USD)||Expired|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: January 6, 2021 1:45 pm
Sales End: January 14, 2021 11:55 pm
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
- January 19, 2021
9:00 am - 10:00 am
Presenter: Phyllis C. Davis, RDH, Public Health Dental Hygienist
Baby teeth are important! Hear the latest on early childhood oral health – everything from national statistics to policies of the American Academy of Pediatrics and American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry. If you work with young children or their parents, you’ll want to know this basic information and how you can help prevent tooth decay.
Objectives: At the end of session, the learner will be able to:
- Describe the most common chronic childhood disease.
- Explain why baby (primary) teeth are important.
- Describe the best way to prevent tooth decay.
- Explain why the American Academy of Pediatrics recommends pacifiers.
- Identify resources for early childhood oral health information.
Credit: 1 hour
Questions contact: Heather Erwin 828-698-0674 x 154
*Please log on early so the training can begin promptly. Also, note that if you register for the training event and are unable to attend, you MUST contact CCR&R prior to the scheduled training event to cancel or you will be liable for the registration costs.