Interested in volunteering?
Volunteers play a critical role in the organization because they are often the first voice our clients hear or the first face our clients see. Volunteers and staff work jointly to provide services in the community.
Volunteer Opportunities Include:
- Receptionist / Clerical Assistant
- Resource Library Assistant
- OUAT Updated web page 2019
- Child Care Volunteers
- Interpreters (Spanish)
- Special Events Planning
- Community Outreach & Advocacy
- Service as a member of the Board of Directors or on program advisory committees
- Service on the following board committees: fundraising & special events, advocacy, marketing