Parents Matter! empowers and educates parents/guardians of pre-teens (children ages 9 to 12) on how to be their child’s sexual health and responsibility educator.
- Receive tips on how to improve communication
- Gain strategies for communicating your values to your child
- Practice answering hard questions
- Learn the truth about kids’ sexual behavior
- Talk with other parents dealing with the same issues
- Get information about puberty and other health topics
We offer Community-Based and Home-Based series of Parents Matter! several times per year.
Complete the application to reserve your spot or to host your own private series for friends and family.
Register below or contact Sarah Hoffert at email@example.com or 698-0674 ext. 155.