Join us Wednesdays, September 27 – November 15 from 5:30pm-7:15pm (no class Nov. 1) at Grace Lutheran Church, 1245 6th Ave W., Hendersonville,
OR host a series in your home (or favorite Hendo hangout) for 8-12 of family members and friends!
$25 per family: includes childcare and training. Scholarships available.
Register below or contact Sarah Hoffert at email@example.com or 698-0674 ext. 155.
Young people rate parents as their top source of information about sexuality.
Check out this new research by the National Campaign about how important parents are to their children’s decisions about sex!
Parents Matter! empowers and educates parents/guardians of pre-teens (children ages 9 to 12) on how to be their child’s sexual health and responsibility educator.
- Tips on how to improve communication
- Gain strategies for communicating your values to your child
- Practice answering hard questions
- Learn the truth about kids’ sexual behavior
- Talk with other parents dealing with the same issues
- Information about puberty and other health topics