Parents Matter! empowers and educates parents/guardians of pre-teens (children ages 9 to 12) on how to be their child’s sexual health and responsibility educator.
- Receive tips on how to improve communication
- Gain strategies for communicating your values to your child
- Practice answering hard questions
- Learn the truth about kids’ sexual behavior
- Talk with other parents dealing with the same issues
- Get information about puberty and other health topics
The next 5-week Parents Matter! series starts Tuesday, January 8, 2019 5:30-8pm at FernLeaf Community Charter School.
Free family dinner and onsite childcare provided. Please note any food needs or allergies when registering below.
For questions or to host a book club style Parents Matter in your home, contact Sarah Hoffert at 828-435-2884 (call or text), email@example.com or 698-0674 ext. 155.