Young people rate parents as their top source of information about sexuality.
Check out this new research by the National Campaign about how important parents are their children’s decisions about sex!
Parents Matter! empowers and educates parents/guardians of pre-teens (children ages 9 to 12) on how to be their child’s sexual health and responsibility educator.
- Tips on how to improve communication
- Gain strategies for communicating your values to your child
- Practice answering hard questions
- Learn the truth about kids’ sexual behavior
- Talk with other parents dealing with the same issues
- Information about puberty and other health topics
Childcare & dinner are provided at each session.
Join us in April 2017 at Children & Family Resource Center (851 Case Street, Hendersonville) or host a series in your home for your family and friends. In-home series $25 suggested donation per person. Scholarships available.
April 24th – May 22nd: Mondays, 5:30-8:00pm at the Children and Family Resource Center
If you are interested in future classes but cannot make the next one, please indicate it in the last box of the sign-up form. For more information or to register, contact Sarah Hoffert at firstname.lastname@example.org or 698-0674 ext. 155.