Parents Matter! empowers and educates parents/guardians of pre-teens (children ages 9 to 12) on how to be their child’s sexual health and responsibility educator.
- Receive tips on how to improve communication
- Gain strategies for communicating your values to your child
- Practice answering hard questions
- Learn the truth about kids’ sexual behavior
- Talk with other parents dealing with the same issues
- Get information about puberty and other health topics
Reserve your spot for the next Parents Matter! at Appalachian Coffee Co. on Wednesdays 5:30-8pm, Oct 17-Nov 21 (no class October 31). Free family dinner and onsite childcare provided! Please note any food needs or allergies when registering.
Register below or contact Sarah Hoffert at firstname.lastname@example.org or 698-0674 ext. 155.