The Adolescent Parenting Program
The Adolescent Parenting Program (APP) is for teens, 19 or younger, who are pregnant or parenting for the first time. APP serves moms, and/or dads, and their children. Teen parents in APP get support in reaching their goals and accessing the resources to do it.
Do you want to?
- Be a good parent.
- Prevent an unintended pregnancy until you’re an adult – and ready to be a parent.
- Survive high school…oh yeah, and graduate or complete a GED while you’re at it.
- Go to college, get real job training, join the military, or get a job at a livable wage.
- Have a healthy birth.
- Learn parenting skills and strategies for caring for your baby.
What’s in it for you?
- One-on-one sessions with an APP Coordinator.
- Monthly group meetings and fun field trips!
- Free diapers, wipes and baby supplies for tackling your goals.
Sound interesting to you or someone you know?
For more information,
Lead Adolescent Parenting Program Coordinator
(828) 698-0674 ext. 155
The Adolescent Parenting Program is one of the projects of
The program is also partially funded by United Way of Henderson County