During the first years of life the foundations for your child’s intellectual, scholastic, emotional and social development are being built. Making positive choices and setting a positive example, can lead to a lifetime of success for your child.
The Children & Family Resource Center is your single source for practical parenting guidance and assistance with many of the day-to-day questions you face as a parent. Our goal is to help ensure that your child’s early years are the best they can be.
- Helping in finding quality childcare
- Assistance in paying for childcare
- Parent education program for first time parents
- Program for adolescent moms
- A resource library for parents of children birth to early elementary age
- A scholarship for single moms to go to college
- Online parenting tips and resources
For more information, please contact:
Linda Carter, Director of Programs
By Phone: (828) 698-0674 Ext. 141
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org