Interested in volunteering?
Volunteers play a critical role in the organization because they are often the first voice our clients hear or the first face our clients see. Volunteers and staff work jointly to provide services in the community.
Volunteer Opportunities Include:
- Receptionist / Clerical Assistant
- Resource Libraby Assistant
- Once Upon A Time Literacy Program Readers
- Child Care Volunteers
- Bulk Mailing Processors
- Interpreters (Spanish)
- Special Events Planning
- Community Outreach & Advocacy
- Service as a member of the Board of Directors or on program advisory committees
- Service on the following board committees: fundraising & special events, advocacy, marketing
Ready to Volunteer?
Already a Volunteer?
Click here to fill out a Volunteer Form and bring it by the Center or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information,
contact our Office Coordinator:
828-698-0674 ext. 100